Monday, June 30, 2014

July TBR

Okay. I dont understand. Summer just started. It is NOT allowed to only have half left! This is some bull shit.
I digress. I am hoping to get through a good amount of reading this month. I am going to participate in the BookTubeAThon, but I will have a separate TBR post for that. I want to get through a pretty good amount of book this month, and I hope that I can do it.

Finishing Books:
I started both of these last month, and I am hoping to finish A Thousand Splendid Suns, and make some good progress in A Clash of Kings.

Finishing Series:

I read the first book last month, and LOVED it. I want to finish the series (probably in the BookTubeAThon), and it shouldn't take me very long to read.

School Books:

Screw these books. Neither one sounds even remotely interesting, but I just had to be born smart, so that I just had to take honors literature. I hate reading books for school. Especially in the summer, but that is a whole different post.

ReReads:
I started to reread this series in May, continued in June, and I want to finish in July. 

Wishful Thinking:

I would be shocked if I got to this series, but a girl can dream.


Okaaayyyy. I have decided that I am awful at TBRs, and I would be shocked if I stuck to this at all. I want to go into the month pretending that I have a plan!

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment