Saga is a science fiction set in a distant planet where it and its moon's people have gone to war with each other. The two main characters are of the two different species (are they different species? I actually don't know) that are at war with each other. It is illegal for them to be together, but they are. At the start of the book, they have a baby together, and have to embark on a huge adventure to keep the baby safe, and stay together and alive.
My Simple Thoughts:
I very much enjoyed the story of the book, and I am glad that I decided to give this a go. The characters were very badass, and they are honestly perfect for each other (even if they are not allowed to be together). The plot of the book was fantastic, and the art just enhanced the story. I adored this.
My Loves of the Book:
- I loved the characters and their badassery. They were super tough, and would do what they had to do to keep baby Hazel safe.
- Hazel was able to look back and share her thoughts on certain events that transpired in the story, and I loved that element.
- The art was gorgeous, and all the characters looked different enough to where you would never have to guess who you were looking at (that was a big problem in other comics that I have read).
- Some of the drawing were just weir enough, so that I had to look back to see if I saw it right the first time. I loved it!
Dislikes Mehs of the Book:
- There was not enough.
- I need more.
- I want the next book.
- The comic was so good that not very many comics will compare to this.
- It was too good.
I am tired.Sorry, that had nothing to do with the book.
Violence: Very graphic violence
Sex: graphic sex
Drugs: not used at all
Nudity: infrequent full nudity
Language: Very bad language. Used both F and S words frequently
DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE A CHILD AND GET YOUR PARENTS' PERMISSION BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN, AND IMMATURE TEENAGERS.