This week the topic is 7 Contemporaries I Am Stoked to Read.
- The Peaches Trilogy by Jodi Lynn Anderson
This series is about a group of unlikely friends who live in Georgia, and their escapades over the summer.
- The Summer Trilogy by Jenny Han
This Trilogy is about a girl who has gone to a beach house for many summers, and there are two boys that go are also there whenever she is. One summer the girl "turns pretty" and the boys start to notice her in that way. Drama ensues.
- The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
This one is about a boy (I know a boy main character WHAT?!) and he was the perfect high school boy, but then he shatters his leg, and his life changes. He meets a girl, and she shows him life, and love.
- The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
Another book that takes place in the summer. Girl meets boy. Girl already has boyfriend, but he is away at brain camp. She likes new boy. Drama.
- Amy and Rodger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
A girl has always been wary of rich people. She meets a boy, but *gasp* he is rich. She likes him, and has to close the distance between them.
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson