Friday, June 13, 2014

UK Covers vs. American Covers: Round One

I am implementing a new series on this blog about book covers in other America vs. covers in The UK.

Today I will be discussing The Summer Trilogy by Jenny Han.

First we have The Summer I Turned Pretty. This is the first book in the trilogy.



UK Cover
US Cover










          VS












Next we have It's Not Summer Without You, book two in the trilogy.



UK Cover
US Cover








         VS




Last is We Will Always Have Summer. This is the final book.


UK Cover
US Cover









           VS











Personally, I like the UK covers a lot more than the American ones. Although, the American Covers do look more summer-y. I like the overall look of the UK covers. It is a lot more unique than a girl on a beach. I did decide to get the UK covers from The Book Depository, so that I can have the covers I prefer. 

What about you? What do you think of both sets of covers? Which do you prefer? 
Tell me your thoughts in the comments!

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment