Friday, June 6, 2014

Welcome

Hello! My name is Belle, and I have decided to start a blog!

Now, what will I be talking about on my blog?  Books, Books, and lots more books.

I am going to take this time to introduce myself, so you feel that I am not just a creep behind a computer screen.

10 Facts About Me:

1. I am in highschool. After this summer, I will be going into my sophomore year.
2. I don't watch any TV. Its not that I am anti-TV, its just that I don't have any shows that are worth turning on the TV for.
3. I have only been outside of the country once, and it was on a cruise in the Caribbean.
4. I have chosen not to drive (even though I have my learner's permit) because I feel like I would kill someone if I drove.
5. I am meeting Kiera Cass on Monday (!!!).
6. I am not allergic to anything except poison ivy.
7. I don't drink soda. Again, this is completely by choice, and I just don't think that soda is worth it.
8. I am awful at art. Last year, I got A's in all my academic classes, and an 83 in art.
9. As of right now, I have only finished nine books series.
10. I hate being pressured to talk about my future because I have absolutely no idea what I want to do or what I want to study in college. Whenever someone asks me what I want to be when I grow up I always say happy.

Now I [hope] that I seem real to you. Thank you for stumbling upon my blog. I cannot wait to start telling you about what I read.

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment