Monday, July 14, 2014

BookTube-A-Thon Day 1 Wrap Up

As day one comes to a close, I have to reflect on if I actually did well, or if I just perceived that I did well. I will copy and paste my TBR and mark any changes in it, or if I finished any books.

1. A book with pictures: In the Shadows by Kiersten White
2. Start and finish a series: The Peaches Trilogy by Jodi Lynn Anderson
3. A book with red on the cover: In the Shadows by Kiersten White
4. A book someone picks for you: Catch a Falling Star by Kim Culbertson
5. A book from the genre I've read the least of this year: changed to Choke by Chuck Palahniuk 
6. A book to movie adaptation: also changed to Choke by Chuck Palahniuk
7. 7 books/ an average of 300 pages a day: TBD


My extra book will be Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth

PERSONAL CHALLENGE:
  • Read some of A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin. LOL NOPE
  • Read 4 different genres. I am at 1 genre (paranormal)
  • Review every book that I read. Doing well so far
  • Don't buy any more books for the week. WOOO!! Will Power. Although I did receive 3 books in the mail today, but those were from a giveaway, so they don't count.
  • HAVE FUN!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!



PAGE COUNT FOR TODAY: 447 TOTAL PAGES
                                               ____________________

                                               384 of In the Shadows 
                                               8 of Choke
                                               55 of Four



I am doing well today, and I hope I keep that momentum going for tomorrow! Good luck to everyone else doing the BookTube-A-Thon!

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment