2. Start and finish a series: The Peaches Trilogy by Jodi Lynn Anderson I started the first book.
4. A book someone picks for you: Catch a Falling Star by Kim Culbertson
5. A book from the genre I've read the least of this year: changed to Choke by Chuck Palahniuk
6. A book to movie adaptation: also changed to Choke by Chuck Palahniuk
7. 7 books/ an average of 300 pages a day: TBD probably gonna end up w/ 300 page thing
My extra book will be Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth finished second novella
PAGE COUNT FOR TODAY: 194 TOTAL PAGES
131 of Peaches
63 of Four
TOTAL PAGE COUNT: 676 TOTAL PAGES
384 of In the Shadows (completed)
8 of Choke
184 of Four
100 of Peaches
Since it is about the average, I am averaging 338 pages/day so far. So basically I am ahead of schedule.
I may read more tonight, so I will add that to my total for tomorrow!
How is your reading going?