Tuesday, July 15, 2014

BookTube-A-Thon Day 2 Wrap Up

I am not gonna lie, I was not very productive today. OOPS!

1. A book with pictures: In the Shadows by Kiersten White
2. Start and finish a series: The Peaches Trilogy by Jodi Lynn Anderson
I started the first book.
3. A book with red on the cover: In the Shadows by Kiersten White
4. A book someone picks for you: Catch a Falling Star by Kim Culbertson 
5. A book from the genre I've read the least of this year: changed to Choke by Chuck Palahniuk 
6. A book to movie adaptation: also changed to Choke by Chuck Palahniuk
7
. 7 books/ an average of 300 pages a day: TBD probably gonna end up w/ 300 page thing

My extra book will be Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth finished second novella

PERSONAL CHALLENGE:

  • Read some of A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin. LOL NOPE
  • Read and finish books from 4 different genres. I am at 1 genre (paranormal)
  • Review every book that I read. Doing well so far
  • Don't buy any more books for the week. WOOO!! Will Power. 
  • HAVE FUN!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!


PAGE COUNT FOR TODAY: 194 TOTAL PAGES
                                               ____________________

                                               131 of Peaches
                                               63 of Four

         TOTAL PAGE COUNT: 676 TOTAL PAGES
                                               ____________________

                                               384 of In the Shadows (completed)
                                               8 of Choke
                                               184 of Four
                                               100 of Peaches

Since it is about the average, I am averaging 338 pages/day so far. So basically I am ahead of schedule.

I may read more tonight, so I will add that to my total for tomorrow!

How is your reading going?

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment