Tuesday, July 8, 2014

BookTube-A-Thon TBR 2014

The BookTube-A-Thon is coming around the corner, so I have to decide what I'm going to read. First off the CHALLENGES!!

1. A book with pictures: In the Shadows by Kiersten White
2. Start and finish a series: The Peaches Trilogy by Jodi Lynn Anderson
3. A book with red on the cover: In the Shadows by Kiersten White
4. A book someone picks for you: Catch a Falling Star by Kim Culbertson
5. A book from the genre I've read the least of this year: The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton or The Giver by Lois Lowry (classics)
6. A book to movie adaptation: The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
7. 7 books/ an average of 300 pages a day: TBD

With this I have 5 books, so that would mean I would have to finish 2 more to complete the last challenge. To satisfy my need to win ALL the challenges I think I am going to finish The Summer Trilogy by Jenny Han AND maybe start a book for school. I think all of these should be pretty quick reads, and they all sound very good.

PERSONAL CHALLENGE:
  • Read some of A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin
  • Read 4 different genres. 
  • Review every book that I read.
  • Don't buy any more books for the week.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Info of the BookTube-A-Thon:
Dates: July 14-21 starts midnight YOUR time!
Sites:

I hope this is super fun! This will by my first REAL read-a-thon, and I am stoked for it!

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment