Monday, July 21, 2014

BookTube-A-Thon Wrap Up

I'm sorry that my updates haven't been a thing for the last few days. It has been hectic. I drove 30 hours there and back to Philadelphia, and didn't have a WiFi connection. I was somewhat still reading, but It was not very good.

1. A book with pictures: In the Shadows by Kiersten White
2. Start and finish a series: The Peaches Trilogy by Jodi Lynn Anderson -  
I read the first two!
3. A book with red on the cover: In the Shadows by Kiersten White
4. A book someone picks for you: Catch a Falling Star by Kim Culbertson -  
 didn't happen at all
5. A book from the genre I've read the least of this year:  Choke by Chuck Palahniuk -  
 I read 8 pages
6. A book to movie adaptation: also changed to Choke by Chuck Palahniuk - 
I read 8 pages
7
. 7 books/ an average of 300 pages a day:  Nope

My extra book will be Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth 

PERSONAL CHALLENGE:

  • Read some of A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin.  - a little
  • Read and finish books from 4 different genres.  - I am at 3 genres (paranormal, contemporary, dystopian)
  • Review every book that I read.Yes!!
  • Don't buy any more books for the week. -  WOOO!! Will Power. 
  • HAVE FUN!!! - WOOOOOOOOO!!!!





         TOTAL PAGE COUNT: 1381 TOTAL PAGES
                                               ____________________

                                               384 of In the Shadows (completed)
                                               8 of Choke
                                               285 of Four (completed)
                                               320 of Peaches (completed)
                                               299 of The Secrets of Peaches (completed)
                                               40 of Love and Peaches
                                               45 of A Clash of Kings

Overall I am completely satisfied with my total for the BookTube-A-Thon! That was fun, and I can't wait until next year!
  XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment