Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 Books I Wish I Read Earlier

Since I just really got started reading again about a year ago, I have missed out on a TON of books in the two years that I thought reading was for "losers." I am aware that I used to be extremely lame, and I have accepted and come to peace with the fact. ANYWAY, books.


5. I am choosing Ask the Passengers by A.S. King.
This is not a very new book (2012), but I wish I read this book on the day it came out because it was one of the best books I have ever read.

4. Just because I wish I was cool, I am selecting Divergent by Veronica Roth.
I chose this one only because I when everyone started going crazy about this book, I could be like, "I read this one when it came out. You all are just late." Then I would feel like a hipster, and I would feel good about myself. 

3.  I don't really have a great explanation fro this one, but A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray.
I am only picking this one because Libba Bray is so bae, and I wish I discovered her before last year, but my advantage of waiting was finding it at Goodwill, so I don't really know if I lost.

2. I know you will all be surprised about his one. I am picking The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken.
This is another book written in 2012, so not very old, but as you very well may know, it is my favorite series of all time (and its not even done yet!!), so how could I not include this. 

1. To end this list I am going with Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling.
Since I only started this series last year (:/), and am only done with the first four books, I am not one of those people who grew up reading Harry Potter. I know, I am ashamed of myself. 


Now I can wallow in the fact that I am not at all hip, and can never be hip.

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment