5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
We have all read this/ seen the movie, so you know exactly why tears were shed.
4. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
I'm not going to say why I cried because spoilers. If you have read this book, YOU KNOW!
3. Raging Star by Moira Young
The end of this book was just heartbreak after heartbreak, and after the first few, I was just so done with crying.
2. Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
This just ended in death, so crying.
1. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
I haven't read this one in a few years, but I vaguely remember bawling my eyes out at the end, and middle, and start of this book.
If I had a dollar for every book I cried over, I would have more than $5.