5. Once I started watching JesseTheReader, I was informed about Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs.
I really liked this book, and I am stoked to have picked it up (for only $7).
4. I started watching BookTube about when The Mortal Instruments movie came out, so everyone and their cat was raving about this series. It is City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.
I haven't finished this series, but when everyone was raving about the series it really made me war to pick it up. I am liking it and am glad that I picked it up.
3. Am I ready to be embarrassed/ harassed? Not really. Will I subject myself to it anyway? Yes. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling.
Yeah. I may or may not have started this series last year.
2. This series. This series. A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin.
Do I need to elaborate?
1. No list would be complete without me rambling on about this book. Can you guess what it is? You're [probably] correct. It is The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken.
Peer-pressure at its finest.
I love me some peer-pressure. Honestly, BookTube is as dangerous for my wallet as drugs. You know, because I am broke.