Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Top 5 Wednesday- Top 5 Books That BookTube Made Me Buy

I like a lot of other people like to watch BookTube (or people who make videos on YouTube about books- books+YouTube=BookTube). They will often talk on and on and on about one specific book, and that will make you really want to read said book. That has been the case for multiple books for me. On this list I will only include books that I have already read.

5. Once I started watching JesseTheReader, I was informed about Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs.
I really liked this book, and I am stoked to have picked it up (for only $7).

4. I started watching BookTube about when The Mortal Instruments movie came out, so everyone and their cat was raving about this series. It is City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.
I haven't finished this series, but when everyone was raving about the series it really made me war to pick it up. I am liking it and am glad that I picked it up.


3. Am I ready to be embarrassed/ harassed? Not really. Will I subject myself to it anyway? Yes. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling.
Yeah. I may or may not have started this series last year.

2. This series. This series. A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin.
Do I need to elaborate?


1. No list would be complete without me rambling on about this book. Can you guess what it is? You're [probably] correct. It is The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken.
Peer-pressure at its finest. 

I love me some peer-pressure. Honestly, BookTube is as dangerous for my wallet as drugs. You know, because I am broke.

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment