Saturday, August 2, 2014

August 2014 TBR

I am going to have two parts of August: before and after school starts. I will try to get all the  summer-y books done before school starts. I will try to post as much as possible during the next few months, but the posts will probably become less frequent because I am taking an extra class next semester. Well, lets get on with the reason you looked at the post.

PART ONE: Summer

Love and Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson
I started this book during the BookTube-A-Thon, but still haven't finished it. I need to finish this series before school starts because sits about summer, and reading about summer during the school year is the worst.

It's Not Summer Without You and We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
I also started this series earlier this summer, but never took the time to finish them. I want to get this done soon, and in a perfect world, it would be before school starts.

The Awakening by Katie Chopin
This is the only mandatory book I have to read for school, but I am part of the way through it, and should finish this up in the next few days.

PART TWO: Prison School


I am participating in the Bout of Books Readathon, and my TBR is already posted, so take a look at that to know what I am going to be reading during the readathon.

A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
I have been reading this book all summer, and I hope to finish it this month.

Resist by Sarah Crossan
I read Breathe earlier this year, and I thought it was only okay, but I loved the concept of the story, so I bought the sequel. I have been meaning to finish this duology, but it hasn't happened yet. Hopefully this month!

This is pretty ambitious, but if I finish all of these books I will be stoked!

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment