Saturday, August 2, 2014

Bout of Books Readathon 11.0 TBR

I'm going to try my hand at another readathon because you know what they say, Three Times a Charm! I don't think there are any reading challenges, but I'm not positive. 

The Info:
August 18th-24th, 2014

My TBR:

Under a Painted Sky by Stacey Lee
Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley
Grace and the Guiltless by Erin Johnson
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan

I am pretty positive that I will not finish all of these books because I will be in my second week of school when this starts. I don't usually pay attention in class, but I have to at least pretend like I am interested. Well, I'm only gonna do that for the first few weeks.

If there are blog challenges, I will participate in as many as I possibly can.
I will try to do daily updates, but with the amount of classes I'm taking, I don't know if that will be happening. 

XOXO,
Belle

2 comments:

  1. I need to look into more Rick Riordan books I think! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rick Riordan! I have all of his mythology books, and I should finish them all sometime soon. Good luck to you too!!

    ReplyDelete