Sunday, August 3, 2014

July 2014 Book Haul

This was a pretty big book buying month. I ended up with 35 new books!

WARNING: MANY BOOKS AHEAD


Bought From the Book Depository:
The Knife of Never Letting Go 
The Ask and the Answer
Monsters of Men 
all by Patrick Ness

Note: I put the books out of order, the book in the middle is Monsters of Men, and is the final book in the trilogy.

Bought From Books-a-Million:
Unearthly & Boundless both by Cynthia Hand
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
Wither by Lauren DeStefano


Bought From Goodwill:
The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling
Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells
The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson
Pretty Little Liars & Flawless both by Sara Shepard


Bought From Book Outlet:
Eleanor & Park by Ranbow Rowell
Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by Therese Anne Fowler
How to Love by Katie Contugno
Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Juliet Immortal & Romeo Redeemed both my Stacey Jay
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
Starters by Lissa Price


Bought From Local Bookstores:
The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray
Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth (Signed!!!!)
Legend by Marie Lu (Signed!!!!)
If I Stay by Gayle Forman (Signed!!!)


Won in Various Giveaways:
Peaches, The Secrets of Peaches, & Love and Peaches all by Jodi Lynn Anderson
A chapter sampler or Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
Fly Away by Kristin Hannah
The Widow Waltz by Sally Koslow
China Dolls by Lisa See
Grace and the Guiltless by Erin Johnson
Ink by Amanda Sun
My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal


Since I started this blog, I have had two HUGE book buying months, so I am hoping that the book buying should go down a ton. The only way that I will be having a big book haul is if I have a good Goodwill run, win giveaways, or receive review copies of books! I hope that all of these books are very good! If you have read any of these books, tweet at me, or leave a comment telling me what you thought of it.

XOXO,
Belle

1 comment:

  1. Woah! That's a huge book haul. Happy reading, I'm looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete