Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Review of Love and Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson

Love and Peaches
by Jodi Lynn Anderson
3rd book in The Peaches Trilogy
Age Range: 12+
Grade Level: Middle School
Pages: 243
Publisher: Harper Teen

This is the last book in the Peaches Trilogy. It takes place during the summer after the girls' first year in college.









The Short:
I had a fun time getting to know the girls, and going with them on their adventures. The ending was everything I wanted it to be and more. It took a long time, but all the girls found happiness with a person, or place. I will remember the story, and will eventually reread the trilogy.

The Long:
The book took a little bit for me to really decide to continue the story after I read 40 pages of it during the BookTube-A-Thon. The book was a fast and easy read, and was just summer-y enough that it can be read during any point in the summer. I love the characters. They are all so sweet, and southern (even if they don't want to be), and they are like people that I wish I could be friends with. Their friendship took some turns, but they seem like they will forever be friends.
The story was what I wanted the book to be, and I'm glad that I read the books. It took me no time at all to read and finish each of the books, so I read them very quickly.

Recommend?:
I would 100% without a doubt recommend this series to someone. If you're looking for some southern charm in a fun, quick contemporary, this is the series for you.

Rating:
XOXO,
Belle

_________________________________________________________________________________

Content:
Language: nope
Violence: One punch is thrown
Sex: kissing

If you're a youngster, I would thing that this series is okay for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment