Thursday, September 4, 2014

September 2014 TBR

I hope to be reading more this month than I have in the last few, so I am going to be VERY ambitious in this TBR.

First off I am reading Lord of the Flies by William Golding for school. My class won't be finishing this in September, but I am at least going to make a dent in it.

Currently I am reading A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin and The Cure for Dreaming by Kat Winters which
I need to get done.

I have to read The Dolls by Kiki Sullivan, How We Fall by Kate Brauning, Marx by Corinne Maier and Anne Simon, and Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld (!!!!) for review this month, so I got to get on those.



 Also, I am planning on splurging, and buying The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey because I fell in love with The 5th Wave last year, and I gotta continue the series, and read the next book.

I just decided that I'm going to start incorporating two TBR jar pick of the month: one being a series and one a standalone. 
This month I am picking: CAN I GET A DRUMROLL?!

Standalone: The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
Series: Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott

I think that is outgoing enough: 8 books to finish, 1 book to get a dent into and 1 graphic novel.
Lets see if I can do it!

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment