Thursday, October 2, 2014

October 2014 TBR

Like last month, I am going to be as ambitious as possible because why not.

To Finish:
Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
I am about half way through this one, and should be finishing in the next few days, so look forward to that!
A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin. 
I have been reading this book since June, and I need to read it because I need to get onto the best book in the series. My life is not real until I'm up to date on this series. And my brother threatens spoilers, so I need to get up to date on this series.


For Review:


Me Being Me is Exactly as Insane as You Being You by Todd Hasak-Lowy
THIS BOOK IS WRITTEN 100% IN LISTS. THIS IS THE BEST CONCEPT EVER. I AM SO EXCITED

Unleashed by Sophie Jordan
I read Uninvited when it came out in January, and I really liked it, and now I GET TO READ THIS ONE EARLY. TOO MUCH EXCITEMENT!!

MY MOST ANTICIPATED BOOK EVER:
In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
I have been excited for this book for over a year, and I need it in my life. I think I've talked  raved about this series enough for you to understand my excitement.

I may add in some horror novels somewhere throughout the month if I am feeling it, and I think I'll have the time. Look out for the review of these books, they should be coming VERY soon!

Tell me what you're reading this month down in the comments, and tell me if you are reading any horror, and if so, which ones?

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment