Sunday, November 30, 2014

CramAThon TBR

I have made the decision to participate in the CramAThon. It is not really necessary for me to participate since I'm basically done with my Goodreads challenge, but it will be fun, so I don't really care.

What is the CramAThon, you are probably asking yourself. Well, I am here to tell you.
It is a read-a-thin hosted by Whitney at Whitty Novels on the Youtube. She announced it on her youtube channel, so I will link the video. The purpose is for people who are behind on their reading challenge to have motivation to read a lot of books in a short amount of time. It should be interesting.

All the other information:
Twitter: @CramAThon
Dates: Saturday, December 20 at midnight to 11:59 PM on Wednesday, December 24
Hashtag: #CramAThon

The Challenges:

  1. Read a children's book
  2. Read a hardback
  3. Read 2 books in 24 hours
  4. Read a comic book/graphic novel
  5. Read a poetry collection or a novel in verse
  6. Read a novella
  7. Read 5 books in total
And thats it! Those should be pretty easy to win, so I want to try it. 

Challenge 1: Harry Potter.  I am going to be reading these throughout the month, and I don't know which one I will be on, so I'm just going to say Harry Potter in general.
Challenge 2: Harry Potter. It counts.
Challenge 3: Saga Volumes 2-3. It counts.
Challenge 4: Saga Volume 2.  I am hopefully going to buy this, so I can read this during the read-a-thon.
Challenge 5: I am probably going to end up reading Purgatorio if I do this challenge.
Challenge 6: Sparks Rise by Alexandra Bracken. I've been meaning to read this one, and this is the perfect excuse to do it. 
Challenge 7: Add 'em up.

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment