Monday, November 3, 2014

November 2014 TBR

I am at 86 books for my reading goal of 100 books this year. I NEED TO READ 7 BOOKS THIS MONTH!!! It is necessary so I am on track to finish, and I want to get this goal accomplished.
Well, lets get in to this TBR!

Books to finish:
The Distance Between Us by Kacie West
*finished before TBR was posted*

Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger

Review Books:

The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord

Art Schooled by Jamie Coe
*finished*


E-Books for Review that I may Read (But Probably Not [but don't count them out since I'm going on a road trip]):

The Body Electric by Beth Revis


The Fourth Wall by Elizabeth Maria Naranjo

I'm only going to put out 6 books even though I need to read 7 because I know I will be receiving more review books, and I want to read those ASAP, so I can read whatever I want to.

XOXO,
Belle



No comments:

Post a Comment