Sunday, November 2, 2014

October 2014 Wrap Up

I guess this month was pretty average in terms of how much I read. Like nothing great. I want to read more in the next two months but thats irrelevant in this post. So here are the books I read in October!



This was a solid book. Like very well done. The way that the two stories were interwoven was both successful and greatly appreciated. 
4/5 Stars


This was a very good conclusion to the duology. I was 100% satisfied with the ending, and I loved where the story ended up.
4/5 Stars


Me Being Me Is Exactly as Insane as You Being You by Todd Hasak-Lowy
What a mouthful of a title right? But this was a very good book. I really loved how real it felt. The characters were real people. I don't care if you try and tell me otherwise.
4/5 Stars


Very good. Very original. Very beautifully written. 
4/5 Stars


This book was disgusting, and I loved that about it.
4/5 Stars


This book was wonderful, perfect, musical, and I loved it. 
5/5 Stars

I had a pretty good month in terms of the quality of the books that I read, so thats great.

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment