Friday, November 21, 2014

Thanksgiving Break Reads.

I am on break. I have a week off of school, so naturally I am going to be reading for most of it, or at least as much as I'm not in Disney World or Universal. Anyway, books.

Finishing for School:
Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
We have to read this over the break. I am 2 chapters in, and have to read the last three. Its an okay book so far, but nothing too special.

Finishing for Fun: 
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
I'm about halfway through this book, and its exactly what I wanted to read. I was looking for a somewhat angsty book, and thats exactly what I have got. Except there is some surprise action in there, but I'm not complaining about that.

A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
Shocker! I pretend that I am actually going to be able to finish this book. If I am lucky I will read three chapters, but I would be shocked if that actually happened, but I am at least pretending that I am going to be reading this. 

Random Books I Want to Read:
In a Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis
I want to read this book, but I don't know if I actually will because I cried in the first book, and I'm not too keen on crying this week. 

The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
I am definitely starting this book. I am super excited for it, and I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!

E-Books I Need to Review:
The Body Electric by Beth Revis
I haven't read anything by Beth Revis yet, and this seems like a good place to start. Also, I got it on NetGalley, so I need to read it ASAP. Also, this will be really convenient when I am waiting in line for rides, so I will probably finish this one. 

Vivian Apple at the End of the World by Katie Coyle
This is another NetGalley book I need to read, but I don't have it on my phone, only my computer, so I don't know how convenient that will be to read, but I will at least try sometime soon.

I think that is all I'm planning on reading over these nine days off, but I have a little bit of homework to do (WHAT!?!? BREAK HOMEWORK SHOULD BE A FELONY), but I will finish at least two. 

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment