Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas BookTube-A-Thon 2014 TBR

BOOKTUBE-A-THON!  This month is already going to just be an overall party. We have the Cramathon AND this read-a-thon. The dates overlap, but whatever. I will try to cheat as much as possible in order to make the books overlap. Wait. I wasn't supposed to tell you that......

Information:
December 19th through the 21st
Starts midnight your time on the 19th
Twitter: @BookTubeAThon

Challenges:

  1. Read a book with red and green on the cover.
  2. Read a book you wanted to read this year.
  3. Read a book that has been gifted to you.
  4. Read 3 books in total.
That sounds easy enough. Here are the books I want to read:

Challenge 1: Dash and Lily's Books of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Challenge 2: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
Challenge 3: Frozen Fire by Tim Bowler
Challenge 4: As long as I read those three books, I will have won this challenge.

I am aware that I am cheating with the Harry Potter book since I have already started it, but thats not important. I am really excited to read all the books that I have set out to read, and i have been saving all three of them for the winter/Christmas season.

What are YOU reading for this readathon? 

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment