Friday, December 5, 2014

Friday Reads: December 5, 2014

I don't think I am going to be getting too much reading done this weekend because I have a one of my best friend's birthday parties on Saturday, and that will lead me into at least halfway through Sunday. Having said that, I plan on reading a bit tonight and until very late on Sunday night/ very early Monday morning.

For School:
The Inferno by Dante

I have to read cantos 3 through 5 this weekend, and answer a few questions about it, and that should take around third minutes to an hour depending on how much I get distracted while trying to read it. I have read the first two cantos, and it is okay, not the best book I have ever read (that may very well be due to the language and not being able to fully grasp what he is saying all the time).

To Make Some Progress On:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling

I think I am about 200 pages into this one, and I am enjoying it enough. It seems to be very melancholy compared to the joyous mood of the other four books. I don't know how the rest of the book is going to turn out, but I bet it will be a really fun read. :) Also, you should be proud of me that I have decided to continue on with Harry Potter after about a year away from it. I want to make it to about page 500, but I doubt that is actually going to happen, but you never now.

School has been winding down since exams start in two weeks, and I am ridiculously excited for exam week. I know that most people hate having exams, but I really like the three days of exams since it is no homework, and I get half days. Also, I don't study, so I can just spend my time reading or making my friends feel bad that they're in school, and I'm not. Anyway, I am hoping to get a lot of reading done since I will have no pressure to do school work soon. My Friday Reads posts should be better starting about next week, so look forward to that.

What are YOU reading this weekend? Tell me in the comments. :)

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment