Friday, January 2, 2015

A Year in Review: Part 1- January to March

This will be the first installment in my epic series called A Year in Review. I read a huge amount of book this year (my Goodreads challenge was 100 books and I completed it, so I am going to guess that you want this split up), and I want to show you everything that I read and what I thought of them. I am not specifically going to talk about every single book, but I am going to go over a lot of information, so there will be a lot of installments of this series each one being different. First, I am going to go over every single book that I read, then I am going to give you a bunch of random information that you didn't even know that you wanted.

Anyways, I am going to show you the massive amounts of books that I read during the first quarter of the year. I am also going to give you my star rating for each book because if I was to give you any more, this post would be a mile long.

January:
                                5/5 Stars                          4/5 Stars                           3/5 Stars            

5/5 Stars                        4/5 Stars                       5/5 Stars

                                   5/5 Stars                           5/5 Stars                            4/5 Stars

                                    3/5 Stars                           5/5 Stars                            3/5 Stars


Average rating for January: 4.25/5 Stars
Books Read in January: 12




February:
                           4/5 Stars                             5/5 Stars                         3/5 Stars

                                 3/5 Stars                        3/5 Stars                           4/5 Stars

                              4/5 Stars                              3/5 Stars                            3/5 Stars

                                4/5 Stars                        4/5 Stars                        5/5 Stars

                            2/5 Stars                              4/5 Stars                            5/5 Stars

4/5 Stars


 Average Rating for February: 3.75/5 Stars
Books Read in February: 16




March:
                                4/5 Stars                         3/5 Stars                         3/5 Stars

                              3/5 Stars                        4/5 Stars                             3/5 Stars


Average Rating for March: 3.33/5 Stars
Books Read in March: 6





Overall:


Average Rating for First Quarter: 3.85/5 Stars
Books Read in First Quarter: 34
Total Books Read at End of First Quarter: 34



During these three months, I read a grand total of 33 books which I think is magnificent, and if I remember correctly, because I read so much during these three months, I change my Goodreads challenge from 52 books to 100 books, which turned out to be a fantastic idea since I completed the challenge of 100 books.

Looking back, I feel like my rating system got stricter, and throughout the year I gave a lot more thought into the ratings that I gave to my books.

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment