Wednesday, January 14, 2015

November through December Book Haul

My last book haul covered September until November, and this one is the end of November through the end of December. I haven't really bought that many books in a while from actual book stores since  I would much prefer to shop online since it is usually a lot less expensive. I will have you know that I am still on my book buying ban, but it isn't really that strict since sometimes I have a really good reason to get books. Well, anyways this is my books and they are beautiful. 

Bought from Goodwill (Part 1):
Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
The Demigod Diaries by Rick Riordan
 Now We Are Six,
When We Were Very Young,
The House at Pooh Corner,
and Winnie-The Pooh  all by A.A. Milne and Ernest H. Shepard
Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Horns by Joe Hill

Bought from Goodwill (Part 2):
Storm Front by Jim Butcher
Of Mice and Men by John Steinveck
In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
Wilco: Learning How to Die by Greg Kot 
Before Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri
A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin (My most impressive find)


Received for Hanukkah:
Dracula by Bram Stoker
Neil Partick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography by Neil Patrick Harris
A Dance With Dragons
and A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
A Game of Thrones: The Graphic Novel, Volumes 1-3 adapted by Daniel Abraham
V for Vendetta by Alan Moore and David Lloyd


Received for Review from Quirk Books (thanks Quirk):
Stars and Swipes
and Hugs and Misses by Willhelm Staehle
The Ressurectionist by E.B. Hudspeth
All reviews have been posted


Bought from Amazon/Barnes and Noble:
Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger
In a Handful of Dust by Minds McGinnis
The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
Deadly Class, Volume 1 by Rick Remender
Saga, Volumes 1-2 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples


Bought from Book Outlet:
Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky
Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
Salvage by Alexandra Duncan


Bought from a Local Used Bookstore:
Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakami
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

I did get a lot of books in those two months now that I actually look at them. Oops. I should be getting a few more because my birthday is the 31st of January, and book birthday presents. Also, I got a $50 Barnes and Noble gift card, and a $50 MasterCard gift card, so I should be able to get a few new books with those. 

Have you read any of these books? Did you love them? Hate them?

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment