Monday, January 5, 2015

Review of Saga Volume 3 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples

Saga Volume 3
by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
Volume 3 in Saga graphic novel series
144 Pages
Publisher: Image Comics
















This was a lot better than the last volume. Volume 2 was sort of boring, but this one picked the action and intrigue up. It got a lot more intense than I was expecting from the last volume, and I was so happy. There were a ton of plot points that I did not see coming even a little bit. I was turning the pages so fast that I didn't even notice any time passing. It was just too good.

The characters got so much more intense and important, and there were so many more characters that were introduced, and it was just too much for one book. I don't even want to have to wait for getting the next book because this one was magnificent.

I haven't got a clue where this series is going from here because I don't know what the possibilities are. The story lines could go in so many different directions, and I don't know which one it is going to happen.

This volume was just epic, definitely my favorite so far.

The Rating:

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment