Thursday, February 5, 2015

February 2015 TBR

This post is probably going to be very incorrect about what I am actually going to read, but that okay since my TBRs are never very accurate. Since last month, I barely read anything, I am going to try and read at least 10 books in the month of February. I am almost 100% positive that I am not going to obtain that goal, but since this is all for fun, why not challenge myself?

To Finish:
Hamlet by William Shakespeare
We are reading this for lit right now, and I am about halfway done with it, and I am loving it. Hamlet is such an entertaining character, and I am so glad we are not really analyzing this book because I am just enjoying the story right now. 

The Camelot Kids, Volume 1 by Ben Zackheim
This is a self-published book that I received for review, and I am about 60 pages into it, and I think that it could get very interesting and epic. I am part of a blog tour for this book, so my review will be up near the end of February.

For Review:

The Last Good Day of the Year by Jessica Warman
I got this book a few days back in my mailbox as an unsolicited ARC, so I should be reading to fairly soon. It sounds like it could be a very interesting read, and since it is a thriller, it is probably going to be a very quick read also.

Hold Me Like a Breath by Tiffany Schmidt
I got this book for the same reason as the last one, and I think it sounds a lot more interesting, so I will probably read this book before the others. It is about crime family, and I think it is a fairy tale retelling of the Princess and the Pea, but I could vey easily be mistaken. I haven't heard anything about this book, but it could be very good. 

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
I got this book through net galley, and I will be reading it on my phone if I have a weekend (my camp retreat) where I want to read, but not bring a book, but I don't know if I am actually going to read it this month. I haven't read a Sarah J. Maas book yet, and this one sounds pretty good, and if I actually like it, I may decide to pick up Throne of Glass, so this is a pretty important read. 

Glassford Girl by Jay J. Falconer
I won this book in a giveaway, and when I received it, I just wanted to read it so much. It is a very short book about time travel, and all the reviews said it was a very quick and fun read. I think it will be a pretty good book, and I cant wait to read it. Also, it is a self published book, but it is such nice quality, and I just love it already.

Random Reads:

The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
I don't know if I am actually going to read this, but it is about pirates and I have this weird thing about pirates, and I don't really get it, but I love pirates. I think this book is going to be amazing because pirates, but I just really want to read it.

I think that is all I am planning on reading in February. Of course I said that I wanted to read 10 books this month, and I only showed seven, but I may be receiving more books in the mail, and I don't like having too much of a structure with my reading since I usually just break away from it anyway. I can tell you for sure that I am going to read at least four of these books, but thats okay because I don't know what I want to read. 

What are you reading this month? Have you read any of these books?

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment