Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March 2015 TBR

I just realized that this is the third month of the year, so that means END OF THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2015, and the end of the third quarter of my sophomore year of high school!! That also means that if I am going to be on target for my reading goal of 100 books, I am going to have to read another ten books this month. Basically, I am going to read really short books, or things that I know that I am going to be able to read really fast. Lets get onto the books that I am planning on reading this month.

To Finish:
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
I don't even know why I am still reading this. If I was the kind of person who gives up on books, I would give up on this one. It is so slow and boring, and third books in trilogies should be fast paced and wrap everything up, but I'm halfway done with this, and still not liking it.

For Review:
The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre
I received this last month from a fellow blogger for review, and I need to get a review up by the release date on April 7. I think that this month is the best time for me to read and review it, so this will almost definitely happen. 

Because You'll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas
I got this sent to me from the publisher, and this book sounds like it could be fantastic, but the release date is in July, so I have no rush to read this. I am probably not going to read this book this month, but I am going to put it on here anyway because I need to get on it eventually. 

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
I still have to get reading this one since I have a net galley of it, but the release date isn't until May, so I at least have a little bit of time before it becomes imperative for me to read this. I am pretty excited to read this, and it will be my first Sarah J. Maas book, so this should be a good one. 


For Fun:
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
This is the sequel to The Winner's Curse, which I read last November, and it was pretty good. I got this in the mail today, and I am super excited to get to it. I think that it could either be very good, or be an absolute train wreck. I'm excited to find out.

Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne
I got a boxed set of all four of these books from Goodwill, so I think that one weekend/afternoon I am going to marathon all four of them, so I can get my stats up. I will probably end up doing a joint review for all four books, but thats still up in the air. 

I am more than aware that I only listed nine books, but I want to have one or two slots open, so no matter what happens I can pick exactly what I want to read.

What is on your TBR this month? Tell me in the comments, I'd love to hear.

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment