Friday, April 3, 2015

April 2015 TBR

This is going to be the month that I get VERY behind on my reading goal since I am embarking on a quest of epic proportions: SPRING BREAK!! That's not actually the reason, but you will see how I am screwing myself over in a second. Now onto the books!

To Finish:
The Complete Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
I am reading this for two reasons. 1) There was a long line at the library so I perused the graphic novel section, and found this, had previously heard of it, and checked it out. 2) It counts as completing an entire series. I am about halfway done with this book, and am hoping to finish it later today. It is very good, so far. I love learning about a topic I know very little about.

Reading Over Spring Break:
A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
This book is what is going to put me behind. I am very excited to read it, but it is going to take more than just spring break to read it. I am going to try my very best to finish this book before the fifth season of the TV show comes out, but I very much doubt that will happen. Also, getting caught up on this series is part of my reading goals for this year, so I really want to get this one out of the way since I have been told that it isn't that good compared to the book before and after it. I still very much want to read this book since I don't know that much where the story is going. 

Random Books:
Catalyst by Lydia Kang
I read Control last year, and preordered this book for my birthday, so I really want to finish this series. It would be really amazing if I was to finish two series in one month since last month I read a lot of sequels, I would adore to finish series this month not just make progress.

Since I have been super unrealistic with my TBRs this year, I am going to completely under ball this month. I wonder if I will even finish this much this month since A Feast for Crows is massive.

Have you read any of these books? What are you reading this month? Tell me in the comments.

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment