Thursday, April 16, 2015

Currently Reading: April 16, 2015

Hey, guys! It has been a little bit since I've posted anything, so I thought I could do a little update post. I am going to tell you what I am reading at this point in time, so this should be quick.

First:
A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
I am so glad to be getting to this book since the fifth book is supposed to be insane. I am really liking this book, at this point, it is probably going to get a four star rating, but something could happen that changes my mind. I have 211 pages led tin this book, and hope to finish it in the next few days. I am just going to point out that I started this book last Saturday, and I am probably going to finish it by this Saturday. HOW THE HELL DID THAT HEPPEN? I AM SUPPOSED TO HAVE READ THIS BOOK IN A MONTH, NOT A WEEK!!

Next and last:
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
I am reading this book for English class, and am a chapter in. I have already read this book, and loved it, so I am insanely excited to be getting into this world again. It will probably be a few weeks before I finish this one since English classes read books sloooooow.


What are you currently reading? Have you read any of these books? Tell me in the comments!

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment