Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Endless Possibilities Read-A-Thon




I don't know about you, but I love read-a-thons. They are always a great way to get yourself to read without having too too much pressure on yourself. Having said that, I am shit at read-a-thons. I always read like .384% of the books I want to read, but that doesn't matter since I have 764% of the fun I thought I was going to have. 

This read-a-thin sounds like it is going to be very fun since it is just three days of reading whatever the hell you want to read. I am actually so excited for this!!

I have a bunch of books that I have to review, so that is what I am going to be focusing on for the read-a-thon. 

To Read (in this order):

Brutal Youth by Anthony Breznican 

In a Dark Wood by Joseph Luzzi

To Help Break Things Up (not in this order):


The Spectators by Victor Hussenot


Fantasy Sports No. 1 by Sam Bosma

Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout

I don't actually expect to be able to make it through all of these books, but I am planning on finishing at least three of them. Between work, camp, and friends, I am not sure how much reading time I am going to have, but I will try my best to read a lot.

Do you want to partake in this read-a-thon? Click here to sign up. :)

Thanks to 
for this read-a-thon.       

XOXO,
Belle

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, all of these sound amazing though I'm especially loving Brutal Youth. Looks like you picked a top of the line TBR for the readathon! I can't wait to see your updates! :)

    ReplyDelete