Thursday, May 28, 2015

General Update

We need to have a talk. I have so much to say to you guys right now, so lets get into it.
Lets start this off on a good note: IT'S SUMMER. I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL!!!

Now that I have cleared up the confusion about what season it is, I need to get serious with you guys.

This is probably going to be the busiest summer I have ever had. I am a Counselor in Training at my camp for six weeks this summer, so that will take up most of my time. In addition to camp, I will be working at a job (where is TBD. I will update you guys when I know), so that will take up most of my time when I'm not at camp. But wait, there's more. I am social!! For probably the first summer ever, I have real friends that I genuinely want to see all the time. I am trying my best to balance the three, and sometimes they overlap, but I just want to have a really good summer.

Its going to be a lot, I know, but that doesnt mean I am going to neglect my blog. I am not going to be posting every day since I will probably not have enough time to do that, but I will try to post two or three times a week.

Since I am not going to have the much time for reading, I am probably going to throw in some random movie or TV show reviews along with some random posts. Due to the fact that I am not going to be reading that much, I am definitely going to try to review every single book I read regardless of my opinion or how much I have to say about it.

On a different note, June is going to be a big month for us. I am going to be taking part in four blog tours!! I am so excited for all the books I'm reading, so look out for my reviews (and there will be a couple of giveaways!!). In addition to the blog tours, I have a bunch of books that I am reviewing for publishers! Even though I won't have too much reading time, I am going to be reading as much as possible.

I have more though! I am trying to read 50 books this summer; all of them are completely separate to the review books. While I am not going to have the time to read all of them, I am going to try my best to finish around 35 of them.

Also, I want to partake in as many read-a-thons as possible because they always motivate me to read more than I usually would. I don't know which read-a-thons I will take part in, but I will post TBRs when I know.

As a final note (and since I want to end positively), I want to tell you guys that I can legally drive now!! This makes everything so much easier and overall better for me. I am so grateful to my mother for allowing me to drive our Nissan Leaf (<3). I don't know if I could have gotten a better car for my first car.

And that is all I have to say.

What has been going on with you lately? I would love to get to know you guys better (I am just going to refer to you guys as my "pals" from now on.)

XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment