Saturday, May 30, 2015

Review of Saga: Volume 4 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples

Saga: Volume 4
by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
Bindup 4 in the Saga series
114 Pages
Publisher: Image Comics



Visit new planets, meet new adversaries and explore a very new direction, as Hazel becomes a toddler while her family struggles to stay on their feet.










It has been a few months since I have picked up one of the books in the Saga series, but shit, man, this book was fucking good. I love the direction the story is going in. Especially, all the ways the characters became interconnected during this volume.

I liked the fake foreshadowing that this book made since it really built up the suspense level during some scenes. I don't have any idea where the story is going to go in the next volume, but I am SO READY to find out. Too bad the next book does't come out until October. :(

My only grievance with this book was that it didn't flow. It would be with one character for three pages, switch characters, then change again three pages later. I wish it would have been a lot more focused in rather than all over the place.

Overall, I found this volume to be the best one in the series so far. It was extremely action packed, and knew just what to do to hit your feelings hard.

The Rating:


XOXO,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment