Thursday, July 16, 2015

Summer CramAThon Wrap Up

I didnt really go into this readathon with many plans. It was more of a "I want to read a lot, so this  give me an excuse to do it." I wasn't really aiming to finish the challenges, but like if it happened, it happened.

So here's what I read and the challenges they fulfilled:

Survive the Night 
by Danielle Vega
Pages Read: 272

Challenges:
Read a hardcover













The Wicked + The Divine: The Faust Act
by Gillen McKelvie and Wilson Cowles
Pages Read: 144

Challenges:
Read a comic book/graphic novel
Read 2 books in 24 hours












Fallout
by Ellen Hopkins
Pages Read: 665

Challenges:
Read a novel in verse
Read a hardcover





Lumberjanes
by Noelle Stevenson, Grace Ellis, and Brooke A. Allen
Pages Read: 128

Challenges:
Read a comic book/graphic novel
Read 2 books in 24 hours












And Still We Rise
by Miles Corwin
Pages Read: 25
Raise High the Roof Beams, Carpenters and Seymour an Introduction 
by J.D. Salinger 
Pages Read: 8

The Last Olympian 
by Rick Riordan
Pages Read: 63

















Total Pages Read: 1305

I am actually really happy with this number. Especially since I didnt actually read during the last two days of the readathon. Whoops. 
Well, I completed all the challenges except "read 5 books total" and "read a kids book." I wasn't really planning anything for this readathon, so I didnt really care about the challenges, but I had a fun time. I partook in many sprints, and had a great time reading a lot. 

I cant wait for the BookTube-A-Thon. That will be a good one


 XOXO,
 Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment