Sunday, May 1, 2016

General Update

Hey, lovies. I know I have been away for the last 800 years, but I promise its time that I get better with blogging for you all. I have been having technical trouble with my computer, and it has been a hassle for me to use it since its 4 years old. I made the decision of buying a Chomebook today, so I should be able to actually post things that I've read or general life things. I may start posting mini movie reviews since I have a job at a movie theatre, and will be watching a lot of movies, so be on the lookout for that. I'm excited to announce that I am still alive and still love you guys. I may be changing a few things as to how I format reviews or just random shit that I can change and make better. Who knows, maybe my pretentious ass will start reviewing albums. We shall see what is in store for us, but I hope you know that This may be updated, and we may have some diversity to the blog.

Anyway, this is something I've wanted to do for a while, but I am going to go ahead and do it now. I will be introducing myself as who I am.

Hello, internet. My name is Noa Isabelle Bash. I used the name Belle obviously because it came from my middle name, but also because I wanted to be able to be someone else or something. It was a pen name if you will. If you want to know me beyond just books you can follow me on Instagram/Twitter as @noabash. And then if you want my finsta/peach for some reason  its ill_bash_u_up (clever I know).

I may be having some relatively big life changes in the next few months, so keep up to date on Twitter or Peach if you really want to know about that. Thank you guys for being patient with me when I've been absent from all things book related. I've been in a massive reading slump for about 5-7 months now because I'm dealing with some lame mental shit. I'm trying to work on myself, and I have all but stopped reading recently. I have been slowly making my way though A Dance With Dragons, though, so I will hopefully be done with that by the end of the summer. I just need my goddamn job to put me on ticket ripping station during the week so I can read. It is, of course, exam season, so I am peppered with stress, so I will probably only start posting regularly again once I get through AP Exams and finals. I promise that I am going to get back to posting, and that I'm still here and still thinking about you guys.

You're all fresh 2 death,
Noa

No comments:

Post a Comment