Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Hey Hey Hey

So guess what, guys. I am only a few weeks out from finishing my last real year of high school. Of course I am only a junior, so I have another year before I graduate, but ya girl is gonna be pretty much in college next year, so lets say I'm finishing high school in a few weeks. I've taken 2/3 of my AP exams, and after I give a speech in the next few weeks, I'm only going to have 3 classes that I have to be a person in. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!?! More reading time, that's what! So I can finally after almost an entire year get through A Dance With Dragons. I hope I can make my mom proud and finish it in less than a year, but if not who the fuck cares.

I cannot say that I am going to be extremely active while I'm memorizing my speech and all that, but as soon as I can (and start reading again), I am going to be back, and back with a vengeance.

Until then,

Belle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment